We are here to defend you!

The Law Offices of  Smejkal Law is a law firm located in Orlando, FL, specializing in Florida worker’s compensation law on behalf of injured workers. We also represent injured first responders and workplace injuries.

We are a firm dedicated to helping injured workers obtain the worker’s compensation benefits they deserve and to which they are entitled in a quick and effective manner. We have dedicated our practice to helping injured workers and their families take on the insurance companies aggressively. We have no reluctance whatsoever to take a case to trial.

We only receive an attorney fee if you prevail. (Note: Worker’s compensation attorney fees are set by law.) Fees are contingent upon the injured worker obtaining a settlement or an award. The more money you get, the higher our fee. It is in both of our best interests that we get the best settlement possible for you. If there is no recovery, there is no fee, and there is no charge for the initial consultation.

We are here to help you if you have been injured while working. Please do not place any trust in an insurance company; they make money by paying out as little as possible on claims such as yours.

  • We believe in taking the time to get to know you in order to gain a true understanding of what you are going through. We do everything possible to make sure you have what you need to get through this difficult time in your life.
  • Our compassion drives us to be aggressive advocates for our clients throughout every step of the personal injury claims process. From settlement negotiations to litigation strategies, our firm stands strong for you every step of the way.
  • We only accept worker’s compensation cases. This focus has allowed us to build the specific experience and resources needed to handle these complex cases.


Dennis Smejkal Attorney

Dennis Smejkal, P.A.

Dena Smejkal Attorney

Dena Smejkal-Funk, P.A.


Do you have more questions? Injured in a work accident? Call now.

You have rights after being injured at work. Visit my Frequently Asked Questions area, our Resources area, or contact me. I will evaluate your case and help you every step of the way.